Saturday 1 October 2016

DrummerTime

LOVE MESSAGE QOUTES OF THE DAY: ALL I EVER WANTED

I just wanted to be close to you, and I’ll never understand why that was so terrible… Why it was too much to ask. I wanted us to be an ‘us’… But that would have taken something more than you were capable of giving – 

It would have taken you loving me back the same way I loved you and you simply couldn’t do it… I just wanted your favorite things to become my favorite things. I wanted to hear my phrases on your lips and hum the tunes you always got stuck in your head…. 


I wanted to take you to the places I’ve been that you’ve never seen… I wanted us to inspire each-other to do new things we’ve never done so we could experience the thrill of seeing or trying something for the first time through each-other. 

I wanted us to share things; love, secrets, a home, a future…. I wanted your life to become my life. I wanted to meet the people you love see all the wonderful qualities you saw in them – but more than that …. I just wanted to BE one of them

DrummerTime

About DrummerTime

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :