Monday 31 October 2016

DrummerTime

My Boyfriend's Pen!S Is Too Big And S3x Hurts, What Should I Do? I Don't Want To Lose Him.!? Advice Need


My boyfriend has huge cock what is definitely not so good; I know he is a lot larger then average. He can't wear regular c0nd0m$. And s3x hurts me always , it's just painful for me. it's only OK when he doesn't put it all but how can he enjoy it not doing it..



What should I do? I don't want to lose him because I can't handle him. My boyfriend and i have been dating for three months. about two weeks ago, we decided to have s3_x. everything was perfect, until i took off his pants! his cock is huge! I am a small woman, and s3_x has always been a little painful, but it hurt so much this time. what should i do? i definitely don’t want to lose him because i can’t handle him.

DrummerTime

About DrummerTime

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :