Monday 3 October 2016

DrummerTime

This Rich Beautiful Young Lady Need a New Boyfriend After Being Heart Broken With Her Ex Boyfriend – Contact Here!

I am a contractor working and living here and I’ve been here for years. I work in the safety field as an Environmental, Safety and Health Engineer.

I enjoy spending time with friends, watching some TV series, and reading. I also like to travel to new places and see the sights.


I’m just looking to meet new friends and people to hang out with while I am here. I’d like to meet people with similar interests as me, someone I can just hang out with watching movies or TV, going out for a bite to eat, or grabbing a cup of coffee.

Possibly some friends to travel with as well. Drop your contact below if you have any questions or if you just want to say hello.

MEET A SUGAR MUMMY TODAY!
Request Her Email. Enter your email address below, submit & check your inbox now!

DrummerTime

About DrummerTime

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

6 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
4 October 2016 at 19:15 delete

ADD ME 0837246665(whatsapp)

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
5 October 2016 at 08:59 delete

+233 545716970 WhatsApp me and add me

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
23 January 2017 at 14:49 delete

I fuck hard good in bed have time for woman real one for you call or whatsapp me on +233556596783

Reply
avatar
Sheik karsie
AUTHOR
7 March 2017 at 02:45 delete

Am good in bed add me whatsapp +231886100106

Reply
avatar