Sunday 2 October 2016

DrummerTime

URGENT: Hi Guys, I Am Monalisa, A Single Lady endowed with beauty and nice figure, needs a guy for a serious relationship -CONTACT HERE

Hi Guys, I Am Monalisa By Name, A Single Lady endowed with beauty and nice figure. I work to make my living.

I’m financially gallant and will spend all on a guy who will love and care for me. I Want To Be Hook Up With A Rom.an.tic Young Guy from any country, Please i need the real guys i am not here to joke or make fun of anybody or myself and that’s why am not gonna drop my contact, so comment with your pin, number or mail.
Please if you cant love, care and stay with me don’t drop your details for add up. I truly need a guy to be called my own, a guy full wisdom, truth and responsible.

I will help you financially if you need it. For security reason, I can’t post my contact details here. Comment with your number i will add you.

Note: this content was written and published via a mobile a Smartphone on-the-go, please pay less attention to any observed frivolities & typos. Thank you

DrummerTime

About DrummerTime

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
3 October 2016 at 15:50 delete

Add me on WhatsApp if you're serious +1-868-394-1909 or email me at leronprimus@gmail.com. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
3 October 2016 at 16:04 delete

0760779373

Reply
avatar