Saturday 1 October 2016

DrummerTime

American Sugar Mummy Needs an attractive Sugarboy from Anywhere For Serious Relationship – Contact Here!


Hi there, my name is Marilyn from the United States. I am looking for love but also a great companionship. I’m fun loving caring and also very outgoing.

I enjoy traveling and making new friends and also I enjoy learning new things. I hate pretenders and hate being bored.

I would like an honest ,loving ,caring person with good morals who respect himself and other people ,non smoker, out going person ,just funny person who likes to enjoy life, a person who knows how to treat a woman with respect and love.

So if you know you have all it takes to make a woman like me happy, drop your contact below.

MEET A SUGAR MUMMY TODAY!
Request Her Email. Enter your email address below or your whatsapp Numbet, submit & check your inbox now!

DrummerTime

About DrummerTime

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
3 October 2016 at 07:20 delete

ngobenisir@gmail.com/0794323889

Reply
avatar