Saturday 1 October 2016

DrummerTime

Richest Sugar Mummy in Town is Looking for a New Guy Contact Her Here, Follow Instruction To Meet Her


Sugar Mummy Request: Hi admin, you can call me Mrs Patricia, I am based in Port Harcourt, Rumu-omasi to be precise. My husband works in Oil Company with Shell so money is not my problem. He travels in and out of the country so I am always alone and bored and in need of a young guy.



I am looking for a dark skin, strong looking young man between the age of 22 to 30 years. You can contact me using the comment box below. Drop your number so I can call you.

MEET A SUGAR MUMMY TODAY!
Request Her Email. Enter your email address below By Commenting In a Comment Box, submit & check your inbox now!

DrummerTime

About DrummerTime

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
3 October 2016 at 00:57 delete

Stanleyezeaku@yahoo.com

Reply
avatar